Jay Pritzker Academy is unique in offering free world-class, fully comprehensive education to children from rural families in Cambodia.
Our talented and motivated students strive each day to make a better future for themselves, their families and their country. They deserve passionate and committed teachers to help them realize their potential. Join us if you can help create a better future for our students.
At JPA, we recruit professional, dedicated teachers with a strong work ethic. Teachers should have a minimum of a BA and teaching certificate and/or relevant experience.
Starting salaries range from $30,000-$40,000. We have a generous benefits package including demonstrated contribution bonuses, annual return flights, medical insurance and significant professional development opportunities.
By joining JPA, you'll become part of a team dedicated to forging a new future for Cambodian children.
We recruit professional, dedicated teachers with a strong work ethic. Teachers should have a minimum of a BA and teaching certificate and/or relevant experience.
Frequent observations coupled with formative feedback and departmental meetings foster collaboration, mutual support and sharing of best practices supported by research. Teachers are encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities and school clubs.
- JPA teachers are accountable for student achievement measured by standardized tests.
- JPA teachers use continual assessment and interpret results to inform their instruction.
- JPA teachers make time to support their students' learning and growth via after-school programs and extra curricular activities.
- JPA teachers are committed to developing themselves professionally and supporting colleagues to achieve the best possible teaching practices.
- JPA provides financial support for teachers' approved study.